Hot Widget

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Stumble Guys: How To Get Special Skins | How To Get Special Skins In Stumble Guys

How To Get Special Skins In Stumble Guys

Stumble Guys
Image via: Scopely

Stumble Guys, developed by Scopely, is a massively multiplayer party knockout game that is similar to the popular massive multiplayer battle royale obstacle course game Fall Guys. It's a lot of fun clearing the many fun stages in the Stumble Guys game filled with colorful obstacles, however, it gets even more fun when players equip their characters with colorful and vibrant Special Skins.

New funky and fun Special Skins come from time to time in the Stumble Guys game, which provide a cool look to the characters of the players and for this reason players are attracted towards these Special Skins. If this speical skins of Stumble Guys attracts you too, then this article is for you because in this article we will tell you some ways with the help of which you can get Special skins.

How To Get Special Skins In Stumble Guys

Stumble Guys
Image via: Detroit YT

There are two main ways to get funky and cool Special Skins in Stumble Guys, the first way is to spin the Lucky Wheel and the second way is to use Stumble Tokens in Epic Skin Spins. There is also another way to get Special Skins which is Stumble Pass, although it is a paid method.

Lucky Wheel

Stumble Guys game has a great feature which is Lucky Wheel, by spinning the Lucky Wheel you can win many rewards including Special Skins, However, the chances of getting speical skins in the rewards received after spinning the Lucky Wheel are only 25%. In the remaining 75% chances you will get random Gems and Stumble Tokens.

Epic Skin Spins

In this game you also get the feature of a shop which has Common, Rare, and Epic skins, you can spin for Common, Rare, and Epic skins. Its chances are only 1% that Epic Skins will give you Special Skins i.e. if you want Special Skins you will have to do 100 spins which is very high. If you do not know then let us tell you that to do 100 spins you will need 3500 Stumble Tokens. If you are ready to do 100 spins by spending 3500 Stumble Tokens then you can try this method or else you can consider the third method which is a paid method.

Stumble Pass

Nowadays, battle pass is seen in every online multiplayer game, because Stumble Guys is also an online multiplayer game, due to which the facility of battle pass is also present in this game, which is called Stumble Pass. Premium rewards are unlocked when you buy Stumble Pass and you can get Special Skin on 29th Tier. Premium rewards are unlocked when you buy Stumble Pass and you can get Special Skin on 29th Tier.

If we talk about the cost then the cost of Stumble Pass is 1200 gems, because it is very difficult to get gems in Stumble Guys, due to which you will have to buy gems by spending your real money to buy Stumble Pass with the help of gems.

In these three ways, you can get Special Skins in Stumble Guys. You have learned how to get Special Skins in Stumble Guys, but do you know how many Special Skins are currently available in Stumble Guys? If your answer is no, then you can see the list given below because in that list we have included all the Special Skins currently present in Stumble Guys.

Stumble Guys: All Special Skins List

Currently, there are a total of 33 skins in Stumble Guys which are as follows:

  • Gold Rabbid
  • Frozen Valkyrie
  • Amethyst Nyx
  • Sensei Firefist
  • Liquid Rainbow
  • Golden Sensei
  • Diamond Demon
  • Smoke
  • Gridiron
  • Apocalypse
  • Golden Robo
  • Jade Nian Beast
  • Kayo Rayo
  • Capt. Diamondheart
  • The Free Spirit
  • Rain
  • Orbit
  • Pixel Orbit
  • Pixel Taishogun
  • Squirt
  • Skeletal Dragon
  • Diamond Banana
  • Twister
  • Kayo Fuego
  • Bolt
  • Ruby Cupid
  • Sei Taishogun
  • Dynamitron
  • Inferno Dragon
  • Capt. Goldheart
  • Rane Ryder
  • Diamond Rabbid
  • Dark Firefist

This was a list of all the Special Skins currently available in Stumble Guys.

If you want to stay updated with similar information related to the Stumble Guys game, then you can subscribe to our website. 

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad